Baalt
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.
Gallery

Latest topics
» The City; Game discussion
Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 am by Narrator

» House Rathien and the Paramandic Oath
Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm by Narrator

» Divine Code
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm by Narrator

» Happiness
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm by Narrator

» Freedom at Last
Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 am by Narrator

» Die Rolling, HOW to
Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am by Narrator

» Gear
Thu May 21, 2015 11:44 am by Narrator

» Role Call
Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm by Elridge Cleaver

» The City
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm by Narrator

Most active topic starters
Narrator

Red Samaritan

Tigerwasp

Doubts and Discoveries

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doubts and Discoveries

Post by Red Samaritan on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 pm

The Red Samaritan is outraged by the idea of this type of registration. He then says with a smile, "Unpleasant it is!" The Red Samaritan hands burst with flame ready to attack.

Last edited by Red Samaritan on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 3/5/6
Demeanor: please fill out sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 pm

The member 'Red Samaritan' has done the following action : Die Roll

#1 'D10' : 6, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 5

Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

The member 'Red Samaritan' has done the following action : Die Roll

#1 'D10' : 6, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 5

Excellent roll..thanks... but you don't need to roll the second single D10 next time.

Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Lets get initiative rolls all around.... then I will post sequence...

Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Narrator wrote:Lets get initiative rolls all around.... then I will post sequence...

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 4/8+/9
Demeanor: Optomist
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

The member 'Armor' has done the following action : Die Roll

'D10' : 3
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Armor, I dont know what that was supposed to be...

Also, everyone, please post intent with the die roll both assuming you won and you lost initiative. I should see two possibilities for each of you.
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Samaritan on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:27 pm

If Red wins he blasts pony tail. If he loses then he runs to find cover for a better blasting spot.
Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Narrator wrote:Armor, I dont know what that was supposed to be...

Initiative roll. It's a single d10, right?

Also, everyone, please post intent with the die roll both assuming you won and you lost initiative. I should see two possibilities for each of you.

If I won initiative, I'll position myself between Red and the authorities as planned: palms up, back to the cops, all of it -- in hopes of trying a Charisma check while playing target. If I lost initiative, I'll likewise try the Charisma check -- which should play out the same if no attack has landed yet, but I'll offer EMT-type assistance if anyone has been injured. (If someone is already dead, I'll try that Charisma check in hopes of stopping further bloodshed.)

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Armor wrote:
Narrator wrote:Armor, I dont know what that was supposed to be...

Initiative roll. It's a single d10, right?

Typically yes....in my old campaign to avoid ties and the arguments that ensue, I opted for one more D10...my bad..
@
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:49 am

Tigerwasp is dismayed. Pony-tail's words had convinced her that it was worth co-operating. Furthermore, co-operation also appeared to offer the prospect of answers. Yet she had materialised in their company and not that of the Guardians. It seemed that logically there should be a reason for that. What that reason was, she had no idea.

She had to act quickly. Events were rapidly spiralling out of control, if they had not done so already. As she saw it, she had 3 choices:
She could follow the group's lead and attack the men.
She could surrender and heed the Guardian's words.
She could interpose herself between the two sides and seek further discourse.

She quickly dismissed the latter. She knew nothing of both sides propensities. Such a course would simply get her attacked by both sides. What suddenly didn't fit, was the rush. If they were as reasonable as they portrayed themselves, surely they could have taken more time to allay the group's concerns and convince them of the sagacity of their actions. She sighed.

"I think they're right." She said and calmly placed her hands on her head. One effect of this was to thrust her truly impressive bosom forward in a very distracting manner.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 21/5/5
Demeanor: Bon Vivant
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 am

Tigerwasp is in no hurry to act.
However, should action be required, here are the initiative rolls. (hopefully)
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 am

The member 'Knightmare' has done the following action : Die Roll

'D10' : 1, 1
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Cross on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am

Die Roll:

Southern Cross
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 3/6/6
Demeanor: Honest Abe
Experience:
25/500  (25/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am

The member 'Southern Cross' has done the following action : Die Roll

'D10' : 7
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Narrative Lock...
resolution will be posted today...soon.
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm

NARRATIVE UPDATE
March 24, 2010 - 0804
Seattle, Washington
Participants: Armor, Galatea, Red Samaritan,Southern Cross, Doctor Chronos, Tigerwasp.

INITIATIVE ORDER-
Armor +17
Red Samaritan +10
Galatea +1
Crew Cut 0
PonyTail -1
Southern Cross -2
TigerWasp -6

The situation begins to unfold as Red Samaritan shows his temper as hot as his hand flares. His hands emit energies all ready to burst out and singe the tow men. Armor, showing he is more of a mediator and peacemaker however is barely able to alight in on his gliding cape and position himself in between the men and his team. His back being facing Red and the fact that the Samaritan needed to move slightly to blast his quarry caused him to delay only a moment. But that moment of delay as Armor spoke sense and rationale allowed Crew cut and Pony-tail to display a slight change of heart.

Armor seemed to reason only a moment with them, less than two sentences, but Red delayed enough to give his new friend a chance. And after all, the Red Samaritan was not a murderer. SO for now, the Guardians remained un-harassed.

"OK." Hesitantly and very reluctantly and for whatever reason, Crew cut was now passive.
"But this event will be reported and if you fail to register before you are met in public again, you will be FORCED to comply. I hope you all understand that."

With that the two Guardians begin walking away.

If you still are desiring to attack, do so and consider the initiative. However, Armor made a spectacular Charisma Roll and called upon the mens better sense of judgement. Consider this a gimme from the city of Seattle's Guardians.
Otherwise, begin posting your next set of actions and Intentions.
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Samaritan on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:24 am

The power being generated in the Red Samaritans hands begins to die down as the Guardians walk away. "Alright guys, now its time to figure out what is going on. Registering is the very last thing that I wanted to do. I know some of you have worked for a government before, but I can't afford to do that, too many people I know and care about would be at risk. I hope you understand."
Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

"I fully understand." Tigerwasp confirms. "I too am loathe to register, but do see it as a means to gaining lots of information about our current situation. What are our current options and what are you all thinking of doing next?"

Tigerwasp now saw the sense of Galatea's disguise. She felt sure that she could gleen lots of useful information. Most men were perfectly happy to chat with her. Her costume was like a beacon for trouble at the moment, however, so success could not be guaranteed with that undertaking.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:41 am

Knightmare wrote:"I fully understand." Tigerwasp confirms. "I too am loathe to register, but do see it as a means to gaining lots of information about our current situation. What are our current options and what are you all thinking of doing next?"

"I've got a base of operations not too far from here," said Armor; "that is, if things aren't too different from the world we knew. So maybe heading out of town is the best idea; from the headlines, this city might be an especially unfriendly place for supers."

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Keen to avoid further difficulties and to gain some understanding of the situation that she has found herself in, Tigerwasp acceded to Armor's suggestion.

"Fine. Let's start with that then."

She doubted that she was a sufficiently competent flier to keep pace with Armor, but expected that he'd modify his speed to account for her limitations. In fact she would be dearly disappointed in herself if he did not.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Samaritan on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm

The Red Samaritan, looks at Armor a little funny, " You know you could have told us that as soon as we knew what town we were in. Oh well. Lets get a move on it, I really don't trust those Guardians."
Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Cross on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:22 pm

"I don't either." Southern Cross replied "Especially that one with the claws."

Southern Cross
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
25/500  (25/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 am

Red Samaritan wrote:The Red Samaritan, looks at Armor a little funny, " You know you could have told us that as soon as we knew what town we were in. Oh well. Lets get a move on it, I really don't trust those Guardians."

Armor nods appreciatively. "I work out of Los Angeles; given how fast this crew gets around, I figure we can be there in under a minute. I also figure we might stand out a little less down there -- and, with any luck, we'll see fewer over-zealous public guardians; maybe Spokane is an exception."

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:38 am

"Ahem", said a commanding voice, "You're not from around here are you? Or perhaps that's better said as, 'You're not from when-here?'"

The voice came from Chronos, a white man, clearly a nova, who was perhaps 50 with male pattern baldness ravaged white hair. Chronos had an imposing "Father Time" air about him and stood at ease with his Eufiber configured into an 'expensive-lawyer' type outfit.

At his side stood a far less imposing 19 year old wearing face fitting dark glasses often used by novas with eye deformities. Crumble had a 'junior-bodyguard/thug' air about him and he clearly deferred to Doc. Crumble stood four inches shorter than the Doctor's 6-foot and was also a male Caucasian nova, abet one with full brown hair. Crumble breathed very fast, almost hyperventilating. The ladies got the impression Crumble was eying them under his glasses but his overall stance was guarded rather than lustful.

{OOC: Chronos will active Awe-Inspiring, just to attract attention and make him stand out. For appearance think Captain Picard. If someone knows what to look for they'll probably realize that Crumble is in a fast time bubble.}
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 13/5/15
Demeanor: Paragon
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:19 am

See this post.
Novas and Metas
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Tigerwasp let out a perplexed sigh.
"Now you see why I restrict my adventuring to night times only. I don't suppose you fancy being any more informative than the other two?" She enquired, struggling to conceal her frustration. She couldn't help but question her appearance. What was the point of being drop dead gorgeous if everyone ignored her? Perhaps she needed to wear a little less. That uncomfortable thought rather distracted her from procedings thereafter.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm

A hair surprised, Chronos eyed the attractive newcomer and echoed, "Informative? Them?" then somewhat amused he smiled and replied, "Oh let me guess. Our local law enforcement agents approached you and assumed you knew what everyone obviously knows, and thought you were making fun of them when you didn't. Hilarity ensued. Let's not make their mistake."

Chronos gave a half bow and said, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am John Donaldson, also known as Doctor Chronos. I run a small medical clinic." As an afterthought Chronos gestured to his companion and added, "This is Joe." Everyone got the impression that Crumble rolled his eyes at the Doctor's pomposity but he didn't say anything.

{Awe Inspiring off}

Chronos eased off the formal introduction and said in a more causal and friendly tone, "And none you are from this timeline. Your temporal signatures are like air-raid sirens to my senses. Let me guess, you're scouting things out in general? Researching other timelines?"
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 13/5/15
Demeanor: Paragon
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Cross on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 am

"Actually,we're all here against our will", Southern Cross replied." I call myself Southern Cross. The ladies are Tigerwasp and Galatea. The fire-wielding hothead is Red Samaritan, and the last (but not least) member is known as Armor. I don't know how Tigerwasp got here, but the rest of us were brought here by some superhumans calling themselves the Protectorate."

Southern Cross
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
25/500  (25/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 am

"I don't know how I got here either. One second I'm patrolling -in the middle of the night, I hasten to add - the next, I'm here..and it's day." She added rather unnecessarily.

"At least the clinicky-thing sounds better than standing around waiting to get interrogated, as much fun as that can be,..and you do seem to know what is happening."

In truth, she felt rather sulky and petulant. Not really qualities that were readily associated with heroines, but everyone seemed to overshadow her. Admittedly, she was by far the shortest person present, but that was no compensation for the lack of attention. Her sole consolation was that she at least had her stiletto heels. Without those, she would seem positively diminutive, or so she thought.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content