Baalt
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.
Gallery

Latest topics
» The City; Game discussion
Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 am by Narrator

» House Rathien and the Paramandic Oath
Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm by Narrator

» Divine Code
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm by Narrator

» Happiness
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm by Narrator

» Freedom at Last
Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 am by Narrator

» Die Rolling, HOW to
Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am by Narrator

» Gear
Thu May 21, 2015 11:44 am by Narrator

» Role Call
Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm by Elridge Cleaver

» The City
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm by Narrator

Most active topic starters
Narrator

Red Samaritan

Tigerwasp

Doubts and Discoveries

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doubts and Discoveries

Post by Narrator on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Assume Red Samaritan has in brief, told you all what he witnessed in the posts...Lets move on.

Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Samaritan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:51 pm

The Red Samaritan suggests to the group that we meet up with the two guys. They may be able to answer some of the questions we may have. I would feel much safer with Galatea there.

Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 3/5/6
Demeanor: please fill out sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Cross on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 am

Southern Cross replies 'Good idea, but it might be a good idea if two of us hide while the other two greet them. Since you ran away from them, they're probably angry at you."

Southern Cross
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 3/6/6
Demeanor: Honest Abe
Experience:
25/500  (25/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Southern Cross wrote:Southern Cross replies 'Good idea, but it might be a good idea if two of us hide while the other two greet them. Since you ran away from them, they're probably angry at you."

Armor grins. "If we split up, I figure one flier per group is the way to go for maneuverability -- and since my background is in psychology, I don't mind sticking with Samaritan for a fast-talk meet-and-greet while you and Galatea can zip away from a safe distance if you're right."

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 4/8+/9
Demeanor: Optomist
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Cross on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Southern Cross replies to Armor "Good point about dividing our forces. While we have no evidence these guys are a threat, it can't hurt to be careful. Galatea and Red Samaritan, what do you two think?"

Southern Cross
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
25/500  (25/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Samaritan on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Red Samaritian replies, "Sounds like a good plan to me, lets do it."
Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Cross on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 am

Southern Cross replies "OK, Red!" {Southern Cross will fly out onto a rooftop which has a good view of the planned meeting, but will ensure his landing site has some cover (such as a chimney) so he won't be immediately spotted by the two strangers.}

Southern Cross
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
25/500  (25/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Southern Cross wrote:Southern Cross replies "OK, Red!" {Southern Cross will fly out onto a rooftop which has a good view of the planned meeting, but will ensure his landing site has some cover (such as a chimney) so he won't be immediately spotted by the two strangers.}

{If this is still going on, it looks like we're all in position and ready for the inquisitive folks to show up; the non-powered guy at the table is just waiting to swing the next best thing to a mind probe, skillfully reading body language and watching for every facial twitch while amiably replying to every question...}

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm

It appears we have lost Red..If he does not reply to this after numerous attempts to try and get him to reply on the ROLE call topic, I have 3 other players joining. 1 is taking Galatea's place and we will assume she (Tigerwasp) was here since the landing.

For the next few posts, it will be Southern Cross, Armor, and Tigerwasp, unless I hear from Red Samaritan and Galatea shortly.

Tigerwasp, read the last several posts in This topic link and then let us know if you will stand along Armor as Red planned or if you will also take flight and view the scene from afar.
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:10 pm

A black cloud soundlessly explodes around near Galatea. SheThe area is enveloped in a pungent, inky fog. The smell though, is far from unpleasant being highly reminiscent of expensive perfume. The roiling smoke dissipates as fast as it appeared. However, Galatea is gone.

In her placeWhere the black cloud was now stands another young woman. She looks as confused as any witnesses present. The strong smell still lingers about her, but it is her appearance alone that truly commands attention.

A stunningly attractive well tanned young woman with golden hair, fading to ash blonde at the tips of her high pony tail, Tigerwasp is a truly captivating sight, clad as she is in clinging rubber and patent leather. The patent leather sheaves her lithe limbs. Her boots and gloves are tiger striped black on a yellow background. Both reach high up those svelte limbs; the gloves reach all the way to the base of her shoulders, the boots high up her exposed thighs and end in perilously high stiletto heels. Her truly impressive gravity-defying, abundant breasts are firmly constrained by black rubber that details all of her bounteous charms. A small rubber thong attempts the same for her groin. The outfit is completed by a black mask that exquisitely frames her gorgeous features and a studded leather collar that affords some protection to her swan-like neck.

"Oh, ..where is this place? How did I get here?" She softly enquires. Her voice has a decided whisperyness to it, that seems as seductive as her appearance.

Last edited by Narrator on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited for correction. Galatea contacted me at last minute and has returned.)
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 21/5/5
Demeanor: Bon Vivant
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 am

Galatea is at first startled by the newcomer, but then her reaction quickly changes to amusement at her barely-contained curves.

"And to think I was worried about looking too conspicuous. As for your questions, I'm afraid the answer to both is 'we're not really sure.' Hopefully were on the cusp of some information. I'm Galatea."
Galatea

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 9/5/6
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:56 am

"Hello Galatea." The newcomer smiled warmly. "I like your costume. I'm Tigerwasp and there's no such thing as too conscipuous."

Tigerwasp felt it was her duty to protect the less able. She could do that best by drawing the maximum attention possible to herself. It was something she excelled at and also thrived upon.

The blonde heroine took in her surroundings in more detail, but remianed unsure of what new information was about to present itself. She had no idea whether she'd fallen into good or bad company. She found the uncertainty exhilarating.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:20 am

Galatea looks down at the old shawl Armor had used to disguise her Amazonian physique that she wore over her torn dress and bandages.

"Ummm... yeah. Thanks, I guess. It does have a sort of rustic appeal."

She shrugs then looks back up at Tigerwasp.

"Anyway, we're all strangers here just trying to figure out what's going on. You seem to be taking this all in pretty well, which is good. I wasn't exactly thrilled to be whisked from a party on the Mediterranean to a mass grave."

Galatea

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:44 am

Tigerwasp smiles again.
"I can't help it, I just love adventure. All this unknown stuff is kind of creepy; so, well..I guess I am just hoping to help and have fun."

Noting the apparently recent signs of conflict in Galatea's appearance, Tigerwasp continues:
"It would seem, though, that my arrival is not what you'd call timely. Have I missed much fun? Oh and who else is 'we'?"
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Cross on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Southern Cross then flies over to them,his red cloak flapping in the breeze.
"That would be me,yourself and Galatea" he says "Armor, and Red Samaritan, who seems to have disappeared. My codename is Southern Cross".
He casually hovers above the two women,his arms crossed over his chest.
"And I wouldn't call waking up in a mass grave fun. About all we know is that we and several other superhumans were transported to another reality by the bad guys. As far as we know,only four of us (plus our abductees) survived."

Southern Cross
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
25/500  (25/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Samaritan on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm

The Red Samaritan, taps Southern Cross on the shoulder and says" Oh I am here, I was just moving so fast you couldn't see me." The Red Samaritan then runs back to his position in the blink of an eye.
Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Meanwhile..
Around the corner about a block and a half down the street, the pair of men matching Red's description show up. Their walking at a brisk pace but quickly spot Southern Cross, Galateaa, and Tigerwasp. They begin nearly jogging as one of them raises a hand toward the trio. The gesture is simply a 'stay put' demand.

They will arrive in about 30 seconds.

Armor and red, your some distance away at planned positions.
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Seeing the men approaching, Galatea remains calm. Hopefully her WNBA Player Turned Bag Lady look won't agitate them any further.

"Let's take this easy," she whispers to her companions. "I'm guessing Red's already got them worked up so we don't need to make it worse."
Galatea

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 am

NARRATIVE UPDATE
March 24, 2010 - 0800
Seattle, Washington
Participants: Armor, Galatea, Red Samaritan,Southern Cross, Doctor Chronos, Tigerwasp.

The 2 men finally make it to the three heroes. Dressed in casual clothes; jeans and a pullover long sleeve shirt and a light jacket, they are far from menacing or official looking. Both are well built athletically muscled humans. They are both wearing a brown leather coat and jeans but that's where the similarities end. Both of them are tall but one is clearly well over 6-foot and wears his black hair in pony-tail where the other is just under 6-foot and is wearing a clean crew-cut akin to most military styles. (description copied from earlier post for reminder and to help the new ones).

Crew-cut is peering over the streets behind and glancing at rooftops. Pony-tail grins a big fake smile as he looks around and steps to within 10 feet of the three.

"You all need to be able to answer some questions and I mean now! And where is Mr.Speedy at the moment? That one could be in some real trouble."
He gestures that the three of you step out of the main sidewalk to prevent other from having to walk into the street to pass.
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 am

Tigerwasp smiled winningly at the 2 men. She then obligingly walked in the direction indicated. Her exposed pert derriere made a captivating sight. Once in situ she turned, still smiling.

"We can trade - you ask a question, then we do. How's that sound?" She enquired. Despite her precipitous heels, she still had to look up to both newcomers. Still, was very pleased that she had fully 6" of bolstered height to reduce that differential significantly.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:03 am

Even though she had just been preaching caution, the demeanor of the men pushes the wrong button on Galatea. She had been through too much in her life to start blindly taking orders now. Galatea whips off her smock and uses it to wipe off some of the make-up before tossing it aside. Her ruined dress might not be much good at parties anymore but it did a fine job at showing her powerful build. As Crew-cut is looking around, Galatea walks right up to him, her six-two frame giving her the advantage over the man.

"Or maybe you can start with the answers. Like just who you are to be barking orders at people like that?"
Galatea

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:38 pm

"Oh don't mind her." Purred Tigerwasp. "She's had a bad day." She hoped that whilst Galatea occupied the short haired man, the pony-tailed stranger would follow her and furnish her with considerable information.

Tigerwasps plan was rather undermined by Galatea's tactics. Since her apotheosis, she'd developed something of a taste for stauesque powerfully built women. Whetehr intentionally or not, Galatea was sending out lots of signals that Tigerwasp was struggling to ignore.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Please standby for Armor, Red, and Cross to post..I will respond shortly following.
We are here also assuming that Red is waiting for communique from Armor before he rushes in. Both he and Armor are 'out of sight' at the moment.
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Narrator wrote:Please standby for Armor, Red, and Cross to post..I will respond shortly following.
We are here also assuming that Red is waiting for communique from Armor before he rushes in. Both he and Armor are 'out of sight' at the moment.

Armor tries his best to size up the men, reading their body language and facial expressions.

{OOC: hoping to get the -2cs bonus from playing scholar, am rolling the dice.}

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

The member 'Armor' has done the following action : Die Roll

#1 'D10' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 1
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:35 am

Armor breaks out a communicator. "Neither intimidation nor attractiveness is shaking their confidence so far -- but while they know you've got power, I'm guessing they don't know how much."

{OOC: using one omni-gadget for telepathy, boosting signal range with another's power reserve if I'm too far off to beam it otherwise.}

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
30/500  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:24 am

Crew cut is obviously frustrated, but seemingly not in a position where he feels compromised yet.
"Who are we? Who are WE?!"
His voice raises quite a bit and his mouth nearly forms a snarl. The angst in the air has gotten so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Both of his hand go to his side and his shoulders and arms flex followed by inch long dense claws form over his normal finger nails. He begins to take a step toward Galatea to be within striking range.

"Wait a minute.."
Pony-tail began to reply to Tigerwasp then quickly sidestepped over to place an arm on Crew cuts chest. The snarl doesn't pass but the claws retract.
"We just need to see your registration cards or your P I N ID's and you can go your way."
Pony-tail is not pleased at all at this situation but he has apparently taken more of s side with Crew-cut; his last statement was pitched as his voice too deepened and got a gravely tone.

{I need a will roll from Southern Cross, Tiger, and Galatea. Post the roll and await results before further narratives. }
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Samaritan on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:31 am

(occ: Do we want to roll for initiative yet?)
Red Samaritan
Agent
Agent

Character sheet
Experience:
15/500  (15/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:36 am

Red Samaritan wrote:(occ: Do we want to roll for initiative yet?)
no initiative yet... based on this roll we will determine if combat happens or not... affraid
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerwasp on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Required Rolls
I have no idea if this works or not - fingers crossed.
Currently Tigerwasp would prefer to co-operate with the 2 men.
Tigerwasp
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content