In Other Worlds
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In Other Worlds
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.
In Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

The Fall of Ba'laan Empty
Latest topics
» Die Rolling, HOW to
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 7:17 am by Narrator

» The City; Game discussion
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 am by Narrator

» House Rathien and the Paramandic Oath
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm by Narrator

» Divine Code
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm by Narrator

» Happiness
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm by Narrator

» Freedom at Last
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 am by Narrator

» Gear
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:44 am by Narrator

» Role Call
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm by Elridge Cleaver

» vacation
The Fall of Ba'laan I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:51 pm by Gavin Harrison

Most active topic starters
Narrator
The Fall of Ba'laan I_vote_lcapThe Fall of Ba'laan I_voting_barThe Fall of Ba'laan I_vote_rcap 
Red Samaritan
The Fall of Ba'laan I_vote_lcapThe Fall of Ba'laan I_voting_barThe Fall of Ba'laan I_vote_rcap 
Tigerwasp

The Fall of Ba'laan

Go down

The Fall of Ba'laan Empty The Fall of Ba'laan

Post by Narrator Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm

After reigning more or less unchecked for nearly 70 years, Ba’laan was finally given a share of what many feel was long over due justice. Hailing from the Terran empire, some enlightened beings co-opting with, as of yet unnamed minor houses, successfully acted together and contacted the people from whom Ba’laan originates.

It was brought to the Iruarii attention that Ba’laan was not doing what he originally intended and instead has set himself up as a Dictator. The Iruar did not take this for face value but sent some independent observers to verify the details. After confirming the truth was given them by these un-named terrans, the Iruar removed a large portion of Ba’laans power.

Well in reality, they tried. Ba’laan had set up a series of stops and walls in expectation of something like this happening and this thwarted the Iruarii effort for sometime. It was only after these again unnamed minor houses used select powers of the Incarnates (The 16 Lord Orbs of the Swords) that Ba’laan was located and he was physically assaulted by the enlightened terrans. Some died on planet Deranni in this final stand, but the attacks did force him to let his guards down enough so that the Iruarii were able to take back parts of what they entrusted to him.

Ba’laan, although severely weakened, put up a great fight and millions were slain. In the end he escaped but his will over our reality was broken. He was believed dead or returned back to his home worlds until only a few months ago when some freighters were spotted with his heraldry. Upon closer investigation it was revealed that he has established himself a minor House with perhaps millions of devotees who stand behind him as he now stands to take over the Multiverse the hard way. He is no longer THE force of Reality, but he is certainly ONE of the forces, perhaps a peer of the trio in Khamylyon, Khay, and Khayn. NO one has had a sure opportunity to measure his power save for a handful of the enlightened terrans who fought him.
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
The Fall of Ba'laan Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fall of Ba'laan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum