Baalt
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.
Gallery


Latest topics
» The City; Game discussion
Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 am by Narrator

» House Rathien and the Paramandic Oath
Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm by Narrator

» Divine Code
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm by Narrator

» Happiness
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm by Narrator

» Freedom at Last
Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 am by Narrator

» Die Rolling, HOW to
Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am by Narrator

» Gear
Thu May 21, 2015 11:44 am by Narrator

» Role Call
Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm by Elridge Cleaver

» The City
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm by Narrator

Most active topic starters
Narrator
 
Red Samaritan
 
Tigerwasp
 


Freedom at Last

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Mon May 18, 2015 12:26 pm

{{Looking for input from players. Plans, in-character discussion, etc.}}

Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Tue May 19, 2015 10:20 pm

As soon as everyone is all settled, before Eldridge makes his way out, Lebeau makes plans with everyone to meet at the Hotel Restaurant/Bar for dinner at a convenient hour that fits into everyone’s schedule.  He then asks if anyone wants to accompany him as he goes and investigates the surrounding mall for supplies.  He suggests that it is generally safer to walk around in groups than to wander about solo.  


Lebeau and hopefully his companions walk the mall and make the purchases of gear to be delivered to the hotel room.  If he finds a massage therapist, he schedules a massage therapist to come to the Hotel room to give him a massage before it is time for him to meet the group at the bar.


After the massage, he takes a hot shower, shaves, and dresses in his newly acquired clothes.  He puts on his cologne and aftershave and starts to feel a little bit like the Lebeau before prison.  He dresses and makes his way to the bar and sits near the window where he has the view of the city and the exits. He orders a Bourbon Neat and does his best to keep to himself unless of course, Gavin, Eldridge, or Shadely want to join him. He sips his Bourbon and keeps the drinks coming not to the point where he is drunk but Lebeau does have a nice pre-dinner warm feeling from the Bourbon.     


Hopefully, the day is uneventful.  He is spending most of the time, reacquainting himself with life outside of prison.  He catches up on the news and what has transpired over the past year.  He looks to see what corporations are in power and what corporations are making moves to power.  He looks for old friends and families on social media not necessarily to make contact but just to see if they are still around.  Life can really change so much in just one year...

On a serious note, he investigates the job and does his research on the job.  He pulls up blueprints on the building and does his best to build a strategy as to what would be the best plan on getting in and out of this job.  {Narrator let me know what Roll I will need to make to make}

Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 pm

{Sorry all for my absence the last few days...Outside world issues}

Gavin will go with Lebeau to the mall for gear shopping, having his new items sent to the room as well.

On the way back to the hotel, he will depart from Lebeau to run an errand.

Gavin will attempt to track down the source of his previous unregistered weapon and see how much to procure another. If not able to track them down, he will make contact with the Diggers Gang to get one at a reasonable price,(ie credits or gunsmithing services.).

Then, he will go to the hotel and change into his new clothes and secure his new security item. After a while joining Lebeau at the table to discuss the mission;what equipment needed, list of items wanted for clinic, plans, etc. As well as light talk of the world changed by a years time.

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Fri May 22, 2015 8:35 am

The City, Canopy 3201- Redmonton Upberbs
October 15th 09:00 AM
Participants: Lebeau, Elridge, Shadely, Gavin



After a good nights sleep compared to the previous year on the padded bricks of the prison cell most  of you want to stay in bed. However, the desire to get a new start and get into a better life motivates you all to get up and meet at the appropriate times. You do not have a hard set appointment with Doc Reese but the implied statement of ‘morning’ is open to interpretation.
 
Elridge has secured an area to get to work for the ‘skull” and Gavin has made contact with a decent weaponsmith. He has even made some contacts with some old friends in a local gang. The Diggers are not big here, but they have manpower enough to claim a few blocks their own. They might be able to lend some muscle where needed. The lot of you are as ready as you will ever be for the day ahead. LeBeau has some plans laid out of the Job at hand. Perhaps getting the meds for Doc Reese should be done as top priority to get some street cred and then …


{{PM sent to LeBeau, and info posted in sheet section.}}

Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Mon May 25, 2015 1:59 am

During an appropriate time during the day, Lebeau relays what he has discovered in his research of the planned heist.  With the help of Eldridge, he does a powerpoint presentation as to who we are hitting, why we are hitting them, and where is the best place to make the heist:  
Cybadex ran by Peter Schmidt and Gregory Daniels and Nakayumi pharmaceuticals ran by Ryo Nakayumi have recently merged into Kunakari Medicals . This has led to a sort of mini monopoly in the north west and they raised prices of basic meds and drugs by over 35%. This has cost out most of the street docs and made it nearly impossible for the poor (80% of the people here) to afford health care.


Doc Reese has acquired the location for a recent drop shipment to transfer hands from Federal supplies to Kunakari. The drop is said to be coming in on 2 heavy loaders. That’s about 24 tons of goods ranging from basic first aid equipment to cancer and other rampant disease treatment.



The warehouse is on a skydeck (top of the Canopy) well over 6 miles in the air and the heavy loaders are manned with 6 federals each . There is no word on the men Kunakari will have but Doc Reese said the loaders are AI piloted and subject to hackers if anyone has the frequency of the NavCon grid, which she does. She does not have a place to hide the trucks and is only asking for a few cases of specific drugs and gear.


Here is the final destination of where the supplies will be stored .




If you can get the requested boxes she will consider the job done. Doc Reese advises against trying a full hijacking of the convoy as it might be more than you can chew.
Gavin and Shadely, we are going to need your expertise on this job in case this job is heavily guarded.  We don’t know how many guards are going to be there and we are not expecting a fire fight but lets be prepared for one just in case.  Please prepare an exit strategy.  


Eldridge, if we can crack the AI, we may be able to divert the heavy loaders to a location of our choosing, take what we need, and send the trucks on their merry way without anyone being any wiser of what happened.  That would be idle.  What are the chances of that being a reality?


As soon as we get the doors of the trucks open, I know what to take from the cargo.  

What equipment do we need?  And who knows how to drive?

Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Shadely on Mon May 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Shadely gets ready for the day after a goodnights rest. Right before she heads out to pick up a few more needed items Lebeau mentions that he has some research on the medical equipment job to share with everyone.

After Lebeau finishes Shadely mentions that she can drive, having been a get away driver for some shadey people before and was never caught.  She heads out of the room and says she will be back in two hours and will pick up a few more things that will possibly help with the job.

Shadely

Posts : 4
Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Elridge Cleaver on Tue May 26, 2015 10:53 pm

After helping with the presentation.  Elridge says he's gonna make some headway into the skull job and will be back in 2 hours.  He tell lebeau that if he can access the loader AI he can most likely crack it, "most likely".  He gives his comm contact to everyone just in case.  "If i'm not back in 2 hours.  Please look for me.  I mean that..."

He then makes his way to the public net connection he scoped out last night.  If he finds some coffee or stim juice on the way to the place, all the better.. cause.. sleep is not his friend.

If he reaches his destination unmolested he begins his dive.  He tries to make a few hops first as a mis direction before he makes his first attempt to connect to the mag lev network.  Thats if he can find the network in the first place.
avatar
Elridge Cleaver

Posts : 9
Points : 9

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Wed May 27, 2015 7:34 am

Elridge Cleaver wrote:After helping with the presentation.  Elridge says he's gonna make some headway into the skull job and will be back in 2 hours.  He tell lebeau that if he can access the loader AI he can most likely crack it, "most likely".  He gives his comm contact to everyone just in case.  "If i'm not back in 2 hours.  Please look for me.  I mean that..."

He then makes his way to the public net connection he scoped out last night.  If he finds some coffee or stim juice on the way to the place, all the better.. cause.. sleep is not his friend.

If he reaches his destination unmolested he begins his dive.  He tries to make a few hops first as a mis direction before he makes his first attempt to connect to the mag lev network.  Thats if he can find the network in the first place.
Give me 2 sets of rolls. one mystery roll and one for decking,((on the die roller, change the number of dice to 2
))
roll the dice in this topic please.
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Wed May 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Lebeau was not finished with his presentation, he was hoping to hear some input on the mission on hand before everyone dispersed.  He understands that everyone has things that they want to accomplish and love one’s to reconnect with and people to get back at… He understands all of that.  He just knows that it is easier to accomplish all those long term goals with a little bit more credits in your pocket than without.  If we could just work together a little longer all our goals will be reached.  


He watches everyone take their leave and goes to the bottle of scotch that he bought in the hotel lobby.  He adds an ice to his sniffer and pours himself a glass and takes a slow swig.  He savors the smoky taste of a bonfire at a beach at sunset.  With each taste, the scotch takes him back to that beach where this monstrosity of a world doesn’t exist but a cool ocean breeze and nice warm bonfire and good friends are always easy to find.  


When the group is reunited… Lebeau reveals three options that he came up with.



[list=margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;]
[*] Let’s rent a Uhaul truck (or the equivalent to a U haul truck in this world), Tail the convoy, see if Eldridge can hack the autopilot, fill the cabin with crash foam to prevent any casualties, divert the cargo truck to a place of our of choosing, Shadely breaks into the locks, Gavin subdues any resistance if any found inside the cargo truck, and I help pick out the needed cases plus a few extras so we have some spare cash.  We load our new U haul and send the original Convoy truck on its merry way.  EASY:)
[*]We blow the cargo truck out of the sky, wait for the burning smoky mess to land and pick through the flaming debris for anything useful that might have survived the landing.  
[*]We can get uniforms like those of Kunakari Medicals.  We pull a grif and infiltrate Kunakari Medicals work force, Hijack one of their transport trucks and join the cargo caravan.  This is a newly formed corporation, everyone doesn’t know everyone, so we can easily slip in.  Paperwork could not have been filed, HR may have been backlogged in the transition assimilating the two work forces, etc.  This plan takes the longest planning but can be accomplished with the least amount of …  messiness.  
[/list]


What are your thoughts?  How should we go about this?
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Thu May 28, 2015 10:21 am

Can we get a hold of their route plan?
Can we jam their communication devices?

Gavin asks the questions first...and if we choose from the above options, would rather option 1 and option 3 may work as well...he feels that the third is risky as to presume the company does not run that well.

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Fri May 29, 2015 8:38 am

Gavin asks the following questions to the the group:
1-"do the federals sit in the front of the transports or in/on vehicles escorting transports?

If inside transports,
         "Are we able to cut off the federals supply of oxygen inside the transport?"
         "when hacked in, will we have a video feed to see what is happening inside
          the transport?"
         "If the first is not possible, Is there a vent that we could leak some smoke/gas
          to blind or even put them to sleep?"

If the containers can just be pulled out of the back, like the pictures shows, it should be easy to stop them for a second. Of course locking the federals inside, grab the cargo cases and send them on their way.

If the federals are escorting the transports in extra vehicles, and we know their route, we could set up a choke point and smoke an area to get the transports alone. Get the gear we need, and send it back en route.

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Fri May 29, 2015 11:39 am

Code:
Federals are crewing the transports, typically 6 Feds per transport.

The rest of the considerations are pending on the level of success we get from the hackers skill result.


Last edited by Narrator on Fri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quantity wrong)
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Fri May 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Gassing the transport is a good idea. (narrator, how many transports are on this caravan? And do we have the flight plan? )
Filling the transport with gas might be harder than having the transport cut off oxygen.
I might be able to synthesize something that can be used to go through the armor of the transport And then dispense the sleeping gas. (Narrator... please let me know what roll I need to make)
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Fri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Lebeau said: wrote:Doc Reese has acquired the location for a recent drop shipment to transfer hands from Federal supplies to Kunakari. The drop is said to be coming in on 2 heavy loaders.

{{Being the altitude of the landing Skydeck is over 6-miles up, you can bet the loaders are airtight and have their own pressurized system with oxygen. Think of flying cross country in an airplane; no air from outside gets in.

re: your roll to synthesize something to permeate the hull from OUTSIDE, impossible.}}
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Fri May 29, 2015 6:45 pm

{{sorry but I think you misunderstood what I am intending to accomplish.  I want to synthesize something that can be fired onto the transport, corrode the hull, and then have the second part release a sleeping gas to subdue the passenger.  It can be robotic or chemical or mixture of both.  Would this be impossible?}}
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Sat May 30, 2015 8:58 am

Lebeau wrote:{{sorry but I think you misunderstood what I am intending to accomplish.  I want to synthesize something that can be fired onto the transport, corrode the hull, and then have the second part release a sleeping gas to subdue the passenger.  It can be robotic or chemical or mixture of both.  Would this be impossible?}}
((give Me 3separate rolls. 2 dice each. 2 chem and 1 poison lore.))
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Sat May 30, 2015 9:17 am

If it is pressurized, we should be able to cut off the oxygen system...right?

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Sat May 30, 2015 10:36 am

Gavin Harrison wrote:If it is pressurized, we should be able to cut off the oxygen system...right?
Yup.
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Sun May 31, 2015 10:58 am

Narrator wrote:
Lebeau wrote:{{sorry but I think you misunderstood what I am intending to accomplish.  I want to synthesize something that can be fired onto the transport, corrode the hull, and then have the second part release a sleeping gas to subdue the passenger.  It can be robotic or chemical or mixture of both.  Would this be impossible?}}
((give Me 3separate rolls. 2 dice each. 2 chem and 1 poison lore.))
Chem
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Sun May 31, 2015 10:58 am

The member 'Lebeau' has done the following action : Die Roll

#1 'D10' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 1
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Sun May 31, 2015 11:00 am

Lebeau wrote:
Narrator wrote:
Lebeau wrote:{{sorry but I think you misunderstood what I am intending to accomplish.  I want to synthesize something that can be fired onto the transport, corrode the hull, and then have the second part release a sleeping gas to subdue the passenger.  It can be robotic or chemical or mixture of both.  Would this be impossible?}}
((give Me 3separate rolls. 2 dice each. 2 chem and 1 poison lore.)
Chem Roll... sorry I messed up on the first roll
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Sun May 31, 2015 11:00 am

The member 'Lebeau' has done the following action : Die Roll

#1 'D10' : 8, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 4, 4
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Sun May 31, 2015 11:01 am

Lebeau wrote:
Narrator wrote:
Lebeau wrote:{{sorry but I think you misunderstood what I am intending to accomplish.  I want to synthesize something that can be fired onto the transport, corrode the hull, and then have the second part release a sleeping gas to subdue the passenger.  It can be robotic or chemical or mixture of both.  Would this be impossible?}}
((give Me 3separate rolls. 2 dice each. 2 chem and 1 poison lore.))
Chem
Poison Lore
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Sun May 31, 2015 11:01 am

The member 'Lebeau' has done the following action : Die Roll

'D10' : 6, 10
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Sun May 31, 2015 11:03 am

{{please disregard the first die roll... unless of course it was more successful then the second roll  Very Happy}}
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Sun May 31, 2015 2:28 pm

"So when hacked in...lock doors, place oxygen system offline and they are none the wiser right?...to group

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Sun May 31, 2015 5:27 pm

In response to Gavin, Lebeau says, "I agree that hacking is the less invasive plan.  I can start making arrangements for our own transport for us to intercept the transport.  If for some reason, we are unable to hack the transports system, I will work on a contingent plan."  {waiting on narrator to see if my rolls are successful before revealing my back up plan}
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Sun May 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Lebeau wrote:In response to Gavin, Lebeau says, "I agree that hacking is the less invasive plan.  I can start making arrangements for our own transport for us to intercept the transport.  If for some reason, we are unable to hack the transports system, I will work on a contingent plan."  {waiting on narrator to see if my rolls are successful before revealing my back up plan}
{{ you had a critical success!! doubles are rerolled. but you still needed 2 more rolls. I took the liberties, the follow up rolls were 18 and 14.}}

Long story short, as my original post was lost.
The compound needs delivery but a LARGE tripod mounted projectile weapon. It will dissolve the hull likely put the crew, if nearby the holes, into a 30 minute sleep. Lebeau has developed 18 uses.
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

"Good job lebeau" now we have plan a, b, and c.

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Between drinks of his whiskey, Lebeau says, “My contingent plan is this, I can synthesize a short range missile of sorts.  Upon impact, stage one of the missile will dissolve the hull. Once the hull is breached, stage two of the chemical agent goes into effect which will release the sleeping gas knocking out the crew of the transports.  We will still need to hack the fight plan of the transport or…” and he says this with a wry smile, “we tow the transports away to where we unload the cargo and then finish the job.  Only problem is that we need a rifle on a tripod to fire the missile/bullet .
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum