Baalt
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.
Gallery


Latest topics
» The City; Game discussion
Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 am by Narrator

» House Rathien and the Paramandic Oath
Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm by Narrator

» Divine Code
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm by Narrator

» Happiness
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm by Narrator

» Freedom at Last
Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 am by Narrator

» Die Rolling, HOW to
Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am by Narrator

» Gear
Thu May 21, 2015 11:44 am by Narrator

» Role Call
Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm by Elridge Cleaver

» The City
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm by Narrator

Most active topic starters
Narrator
 
Red Samaritan
 
Tigerwasp
 


Freedom at Last

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Sun May 31, 2015 2:28 pm

"So when hacked in...lock doors, place oxygen system offline and they are none the wiser right?...to group

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Sun May 31, 2015 5:27 pm

In response to Gavin, Lebeau says, "I agree that hacking is the less invasive plan.  I can start making arrangements for our own transport for us to intercept the transport.  If for some reason, we are unable to hack the transports system, I will work on a contingent plan."  {waiting on narrator to see if my rolls are successful before revealing my back up plan}

Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Sun May 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Lebeau wrote:In response to Gavin, Lebeau says, "I agree that hacking is the less invasive plan.  I can start making arrangements for our own transport for us to intercept the transport.  If for some reason, we are unable to hack the transports system, I will work on a contingent plan."  {waiting on narrator to see if my rolls are successful before revealing my back up plan}
{{ you had a critical success!! doubles are rerolled. but you still needed 2 more rolls. I took the liberties, the follow up rolls were 18 and 14.}}

Long story short, as my original post was lost.
The compound needs delivery but a LARGE tripod mounted projectile weapon. It will dissolve the hull likely put the crew, if nearby the holes, into a 30 minute sleep. Lebeau has developed 18 uses.

Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

"Good job lebeau" now we have plan a, b, and c.

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Between drinks of his whiskey, Lebeau says, “My contingent plan is this, I can synthesize a short range missile of sorts.  Upon impact, stage one of the missile will dissolve the hull. Once the hull is breached, stage two of the chemical agent goes into effect which will release the sleeping gas knocking out the crew of the transports.  We will still need to hack the fight plan of the transport or…” and he says this with a wry smile, “we tow the transports away to where we unload the cargo and then finish the job.  Only problem is that we need a rifle on a tripod to fire the missile/bullet .

Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:40 pm

I know where i can get something of that nature.

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:15 pm

When Gavin can, he will go to the Diggers to procure a hughes rocket rifle. If it will fire the round created by lebeau. If not, find one that will.

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:41 am

[[rolling for Eldridge to expedite story]]

Computer, 2 times
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:41 am

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Die Roll

#1 'D10' : 1, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 3, 5
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:51 am

Eldridge is not confidant that he can hold the hack long enough to redirect the loader to a different landing site. On to plan B?
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Gavin Harrison on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:54 am

Gavin says "I beleive in you buddy, when thr time comes do gour best and if needed, we have back ups"

Gavin Harrison

Posts : 21
Points : 21

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Lebeau echoes Gavin's words, "We all believe in you Eldridge... but I do believe in making things easier." Lebeau takes another sip of whiskey.  "What if we construct a minibot to boost the probability of success of the hack?  We can work on it together.  The delivery can be either by rifle or by drone."  (narrator what would we have to roll?)

Here is a sketch of what I have in mind... 
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:06 am

[Are we set on a plan then?]
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:34 am

(I didn't get a response to my question regarding the tow truck. No worries... I am used to being over looked and ignored. For the sake of the story LET'S DO THIS)
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:46 am

[re:tow truck. i did drop the ball there; must've dreamed i replied..There are no real tow vehicles here as most everything is air travel. If it breaks down, it crashes and they just need a clean-up crew or a ground vehicle to move the wreckage.]

Now, i need the following rolls:

Gavin- Streetwise and Persuasion.
Eldridge- Computer, Stalk n Hide, and Security Systems.
Shadely-Stealth and Security Systems.
Lebeau- Aura.


[in the text box on the reply, insert the following-


skillname
skillname
skillname



then hit the + button and select MEGS 2 times for the die rolls]
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Aura

Post by Lebeau on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:40 pm

{I am guessing that since Lebeau has Aura 4, Lebeau rolls 4 dice}
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Lebeau on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Aura
avatar
Lebeau
Agent
Agent

Posts : 39
Points : 39

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip:
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

The member 'Lebeau' has done the following action : Die Roll

#1 'MEGS' : 13

--------------------------------

#2 'MEGS' : 19

--------------------------------

#3 'MEGS' : 87

--------------------------------

#4 'MEGS' : 24
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Narrator on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 am

Lebeau wrote:{I am guessing that since Lebeau has Aura 4, Lebeau rolls 4 dice}
nope, just 1 roll. I will take the first.
avatar
Narrator
Conductor

Posts : 395
Points : 598

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedom at Last

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum